time for maternity clothes
When I was pregnant with Nathan, I was not at all in a hurry to get into maternity clothes. I think I started wearing them to church when I was about 4 months, but I didn't wear them regularly at home for quite a while after that. Of course, I did have to get out of my "normal" clothes...but I had some of Matt's old shorts and plenty of t-shirts to wear.
This time around, however, I've been itching to get into maternity clothes. Well, I began to make the move last Sunday. My clothes (especially my church clothes) have begun to be uncomfortable. They would be ok if I never had to sit...but who stands all the time? So...I decided that I didn't want to be uncomfortable.
Unfortunately, most of my maternity clothes from the first time around don't fit the greatest. I guess that's what happens when you're carrying around 25 extra pounds!! So...I really needed to do some shopping. I finally found the time yesterday...I've been trying for weeks. I actually spent most of the afternoon and evening shopping. For those of you who know my dislike for shopping, be amazed!
I'm glad to have some maternity clothes to wear. Now I can look pregnant instead of just looking fat! :)

1 Comments:
Sounds exciting! Even though I'm not showing much, maternity clothes are still more comfortable -- just b/c the way they're cut. I have just a few things for when I have to sit down in front of people and I can't have my zipper undone. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home