Baby Moseley #2's first pictures
We went this morning to have an ultrasound. As I suspected, it was done vaginally. When she first started the ultrasound, the baby appeared to be sleeping. It was very very still. It was oriented so that we got pictures of the front of it. As a result, we have the typically alien-looking pictures. We tried to get the baby to wake up (hoping it would move so we could get a profile shot). I don't know if it had anything to do with what we did, but the baby did eventually wake up. It wiggled around and appeared to wave at us several times. It also did a little jig with its arms and legs moving. It was neat to watch it move. When there is movement, you can see life. We also got to see the heart beat and hear it as well. The baby has a good strong heart rate...171. Nathan went with us. I think he was interested, but he got a little bored.
Following are a couple of the pictures. You can click on them to see them larger. The first is a whole body shot. In the second, she was trying to get the face. The third is the same as the second except I have labeled what things are...since it's hard to tell if you don't know what you're looking at.



To update on how I'm feeling...the week we were at the beach, I was doing very well. I didn't feel sick much at all and I wasn't too terribly tired (although I did get in a couple naps). Since we've been back, I've been quite tired. Some days have been worse than others, but it's just crazy! Today I'm doing pretty well despite not sleeping well last night. I actually haven't been sleeping the best in general. Hopefully things will get better before I get big enough for that to be an issue. As for feeling nauseous (Did you know there are two correct ways to speel that word? I didn't.), I've been much better. I'm still having some "I don't feel like eating anything" times, but my stomach hasn't felt as ick.

1 Comments:
Hey Jennifer,
I think it's time for an update from the pregnant mommy!!! Hope you're all doing well.
Post a Comment
<< Home