My Second Pregnancy

Friday, June 16, 2006

Nothing much new

I don't have much new to report. I'm still really hungry and really tired. Some days I truly feel like I could stay in bed all day. It's crazy!

One thing that has begun to change...my lower abdominal area is starting to get hard...which means things are starting to move around a bit. That means my uterus is growing!

We got out my old maternity clothes the other day so I can start to figure out what I'll need to buy. I knew that some of it probably wouldn't fit since I'm larger this time than when I got pregnant the first time. The result...most of my shirts will fit (at least part of the time), but I'm going to need to new pants. I have two pair that still fit.

Nathan's contribution:
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
ccccccccccccccc
ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
tnatyhan

2 Comments:

At 6/16/2006 11:06 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Congratulations Jennifer! Looks like I'm a little bit ahead of you. . I'm almost 12 weeks. I'm just starting to feel better. Boy do I empathize with you! How do you feel ick AND take care of Nathan?? Josh & I are really excited for you!

 
At 6/16/2006 2:45 PM, Blogger JM said...

:) Luckily, I don't feel too bad...not throwing up anyway...and Nathan's such a calm child that I don't have to chase him around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home