could it be?
It looks like today will be the day. I woke up about 2:00 this morning having contractions. They got closer together until they were about 3 minutes apart. Then...they spread out for a little while. Now, though, they are back to 5 minutes apart (or a little less) and are stronger than they were earlier. They have been that way for at least an hour and a half. Apparently, my water has also broke. I think that must have happened to wake me up. (pause for contraction) So...unless my body is just playing a very evil trick on me, we should be headed to the hospital today. I'm going to try to stay home as long as possible, though.
My mom just picked up Nathan. I didn't want things to get to the point that he started to get upset or worried about me hurting. I also don't want to get to the point that I need to make noise with him here. In addition, now we are free to head to the hospital whenever we need to do so.
So...I would guess that the next update on here will be that the baby is here. Yay! (but not yay for pain)

6 Comments:
We'll be thinking of you.
Yay!! I have been patiently waiting to buy the next pair of overalls...
I hope this is really it and we will pray for you!!!!!! How exciting!
Congratulations! And, welcome little Caroline Elizabeth. (Good name, by the way).
Just talked to my Mom who is in Augusta today. I didn't get any details except your little one is here and her name is Caroline Elizabeth! Congrats =)I hope everything went well and we'll look forward to seeing some pictures and getting the rest of the details!
Congrats!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home